Hello there Blogging friends.
This is a scheduled post for my DT at Cheery Lynn Designs, as I am on holiday at present. This week I thought I would make an Easel card using one of the Reflections Boutique Mega Dies. These are really clever dies as they give you scope for cutting out many different sizes. They also cut out 2 layers of cardstock with ease so you can make shaped cards.
My flowers and doilies were cut out using white cardstock and inked. I added flowersoft into the centres of my flowers. I used the Cuties 3 strip curled around my image.
Looking forward to catching up with all your blogs when I’m back home.
Shop at Cheery Lynn for –
- DL 195 Scalloped Coved Rectangle Mega Doily
- B117S Mini Fanciful Flourish Left
- B117 Fanciful Flourish Right
- B387 Tiny Fanciful Flourish Left and Right
- DL234 French Pastry Tiny Doily
- DL102 French Pastry Doily
- B151 Cuties 3
- B311 Chrysanthemum Strip