Hi Everyone, With an abundance of beautiful colours everywhere from Summer flowers I found myself inspired to make a brightly coloured card for my DT Post at Cheery Lynn Designs this week.
I used my Cuties Strip around the edge of my frame, layering on my doily and stamped sentiment with Silicone Glue. My Butterflies were layered 3 times using a smaller one in the centre and adding some gems.
My flowers were made using 3 layers of paper, shaped on my embossing mat and a few Pearl Stamens added to the centres.
Shop at Cheery Lynn for :
- B129 Cherry Blossom
- DL307 Royal Scandinavian Oval Doily
- B151 Cuties 3
- B117S Mini Fanciful Flourish Left
- B291 Mini Fanciful Flourish Right
- D138 Mini Dimensional Butterflies w/Angel Wings
- DL130 Dutch Doily Rectangle Frame
- B425 Sentiment Tag 2
Thanks for stopping by today and see you all on my next post.