Hi Everyone, this week the Challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs is Non Traditional Christmas Colours and I thought it would be fun to join in with my DT card this week.
All my die cuts on my card were heat embossed with different powders from Sparkly ones to Glossy ones. My main image I sprinkled a little White Powder for a snowy effect and heat embossed around the edges to frame my image, mounting onto a little Cheesecloth.
My Snowflowers are layered in two different shades and I trimmed the top Die cut layer at the outer points of the Snowflake to give a graduation effect on my Snowflower adding a Gum Drop to the centre.
My Deer were heat embossed with a Glossy Powder and mounted onto a pink shade of cardstock at their bodies, I then trimmed around the outline of my deer. This made my Deer pop on the design and easy to cut around with having a raised surface.
I tattered the edges with my scissors adding some Distress Ink and Glitter Embossing powder to the edges.
Hope you have a nice weekend and thanks for your continued comments, I hope I am well enough to visit your Blogs shortly.
Shop at Cheery Lynn for:
- B486 Dancing Snow Flurries
- B472 Icicles Border
- B484 Deer in the Forest
- B610 Snowflake Set 1
- DL282 Alpine Flourish Doily (set of 2)
- B146 Pine Branches
- L1 Square Classic Silver Stackers
- WOW embossing powders - December Challenge - 'Winter'
- Dies R us - Challenge #38 Christmas
- Country View Challenges - #34 Create a Scene
- Noor Design - #13 Winter Wonderland
- Sparkles Christmas Challenges - #59 Die Cuts for Christmas
- Anything but Cute - Challenge #8 You've got Happy Mail