Translator

Saturday 21 May 2016

Just for You



Hi everyone, thanks so much for all your wonderful comments during our blog hop at Cheery Lynn and here on my blog, I so enjoyed reading them. Unfortunately I am struggling to catch up with all your blogs as I am down with a flu virus just now, but hope to catch up soon.

Today for my DT card at Cheery Lynn Designs I am showcasing the new - Just For You die.


I started by using White Cardstock along with my IOE plates and Embossing folder to make my background. I inked my card with Milled Lavender to highlight the embossed areas, tattered the edges of my card and added a sprinkle of Frantage for a shabby feel.


My Just For You was heat set with Milled Lavender Distress Powder and layered onto my Oval and mounted onto my Quadrafoil Doily with a little cheesecloth for extra detail.


My flowers and leaves are all cut out in White Cardstock. I shaded my Dandelions with Bundled Sage Distress ink at the stems and added Milled Lavender Distress Glitter onto the flowers. The centre of my Chrysanthemums is Micro Beads and a little Distress Glitter into the centre of my Sweet Christine flowers.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and good luck to everyone entering the Weekly Challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs.

Have a lovely weekend.

Happy Crafting,


Julie x
Shop at Cheery Lynn For:

I wish to enter this in to the following Challenges:



22 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Julie. Love all the pinks and your flowers are stunning! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card Julie, I rarely use Milled Lavender but it looks perfect here. Such pretty flowers too. Get well soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Julie! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card, the flowers are exquisite! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS - hope you recover from the horrible virus soon Julie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, I always love the way you create your flowers,so realistic
    Sorry to hear you're not feeling very well Julie, healing hugs to you
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and I love those pretty flowers. Hope you get rid of that awful virus soon. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card Julie love the parent pink and green with that deeper shade of plum. Sorry you feel grotty at the moment, get well soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully created flowers, love the glittery crystal headed dandelions and such a pretty card. Hope you get better soon Julie. Hugs Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Julie, I do love the flowers and pretty colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creation! Love the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful thanks for playing at agoac. I have some candy on offer

    ReplyDelete
  13. You make the most gorgeous cards Julie and this is no exception.
    Happy crafty week, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI Julie! This is absolutely STUNNING! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I've become your newest follower as well!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you get well soon, Julie. Your card is just fantabulous, love the details in glitter! And the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, what a fabulous card, Julie. Beautifully designed. Terrific dies you have and your flowers are gorgeous. Great textures on your card. Love the distressed paper edges.
    Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is stunning! Those flowers are so beautiful!. Hope that you feel much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Wow! This is beautiful! I hope by now you are fully recovered as I am on a big catchup! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous Julie, love the frantage sprinkles! Hope you are feeling much better, Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh, these flowers are FANTASTIC! They are so pretty and cool! Gorgeous design. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow.....sooo beautiful! :)
    Winners are announced at the Fussy and Fancy. You might want to take a look :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10