Hi fellow crafters, today for my DT card at Cheery Lynn Designs I have made a shabby chic card to share with you all that would be suitable for many occasions including a Wedding, Prom and Birthday.
I scattered some Frantage over my background layer and tattered the edges for a shabby feel, adding my die cut layers. My dress I glued onto another layer of card and fussy cut around it. I then added lace to the hem and a scattering of pearls and a net shawl draped around the coat hanger for extra detail.
My Tea Roses were inked at the edges and Flower Soft added to the centres. I love these pretty flowers and how delicate they look.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and for all your continued comments, I love reading them.
The Current Challenge over at Cheery Lynn Designs is Pretty in Purple, I do hope you manage to join in the fun with a chance of winning a $20 shopping spree.
Shop at Cheery Lynn For :
- B233 Celebrate
- B435 Tea Rose Small
- DL314 Quadrafoil Square Doily
- B682 Quadrafoil Tag
- DL127 Celtic Fire Oval Frame
- CABD-54 Dress #2
- XL21 Pierced Stacker#3
- LPC-1 Square Pierce and Cut Silver Stackers
- XL-3 Inverted Square Scalloped LG Stackers Nesting Dies
- Crafting from the Heart Challenge blog - Anything Goes.
- Card mania Challenges - Lace or Pearls.
- Live and Love crafts - Challenge 49 Sprinkles of Summer.
- Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Glamourous Girls Challenge.
- Wow Embossing Powders Challenge - Anything Goes.
- Crafty Calander Challenge - Punches and/or Dies.
- Noor Designs Challenge - Anything Goes.
- Fussy and Fancy - Flowers and Lace Challenge