Translator

Thursday 23 March 2017

Special Moments


Hi everyone, today for my DT card at Cheery Lynn Designs I am sharing a card that is a fairly quick design to make using their Stacker Dies should you need a card at short notice.


I started by cutting out my mats and layers in coordinating papers from Maja Design then added a stamped sentiment onto my centre mat using Archival Ink.


My Daisies were shaped on my Embossing mat adding a Pearl into their centres, placing on my card with a few leaves and a heart chain for extra detail.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and for all the lovely comments you leave, it is so appreciated and I love reading them.

Hope you have a lovely weekend,

Crafty Hugs,

Julie x  

Cheery Lynn Dies Used-

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Work Juliz lovely and soft and perfect flowers gorgeous.
    Best wishes
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a soft, gentle and pretty card Julie. The flowers cut using those papers are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so beautiful Julie! What a great stamp! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that wonderful sentiment and the Maja Design papers make truly beautiful flowers. A gorgeous card Julie! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful card Julie, those flowers of yours once again steal the show ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card and those stacker dies! Must get a set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this is gorgeous, love the design and gorgeous flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card! Love your flowers!! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10