Translator

Friday 26 May 2017

La Parfumerie

 

Hi fellow bloggers on my DT card today for Cheery Lynn Designs I'm sharing some vintage inspiration with you.


My Perfume Bottle die I cut out twice in patterned paper, I coloured in my gold elements with a Promarker. For the main body of the bottle I shaped it on my Embossing Mat to give it some dimension and added small dots of Silicone Glue in between the layers, finishing with a small Cameo from my stash.


My main image on my card was stamped using a Crafty Individuals stamp and Archival Ink which I layered on to my card with a touch of lace and pretty vintage styled flowers adding some Flowersoft into the centres.


To add some extra detail onto my card I added stitching around my floral layer, tattering at the edges and inking. I sprayed the paper in the corner and crushed it in a concertina fashion layering a touch of cheesecloth, lace and my small Doily behind.

Cheery Lynn Dies Used :

Thanks so much for stopping by today and for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog.

Crafty Hugs
Julie x

5 comments:

  1. So delicate looking and very pretty with all the layering. I love your choice of colours. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful and elegant card Julie of times past
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chique card Julie !
    Lovely papers and design.
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh,Julie, this is fabulous! I love the perfume bottle and stamped image. The fancy edge and doily also add a touch of elegance.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10