Translator

Monday 25 September 2017

The Spell Room


Hello everyone, today for my DT card at Cheery Lynn Designs I am sharing some more spooky fun in my Spell Room card.


I started by layering onto my paper my black Die Cut frame, this helps to draw the eye into the centre of the card. I die cut out my Old Books adding names onto them, layering onto my card and sitting my cheeky cat on top along with a scary ghoul.


My witches potions I also added names onto the bottles along with a cheeky spider. My witches hat I backed with some purple glitter card and adding colour to the buckle from a gold alcohol pen.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Crafting,
Julie x

Cheery Lynn Dies Used :
B906 Friendly Felines

5 comments:

  1. I am not a fan of Halloween, but I am of your card! This is amazing!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Julie, I’m really loving your Autumnal and Halloween creations :)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Julie! Cheery Lynn makes the most beautiful detailed dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, I love this, it is a fabulous Halloween card - the cat is just brilliant and I love how you did the books! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10