Translator

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Joy to the World


Hi everyone and welcome to my DT post for Cheery Lynn Designs. Gosh I can't believe how fast we are now approaching the end of the year and it will soon be Thanksgiving Day for all our American friends. So today my card is inspired by this celebration.


I started by distressing my 2 layers of Maja Design papers at the edges and layered onto my card. I cut out my wreath in 3 shades of paper from the same pad, cutting 2 of my wreaths so they would stretch out a little larger than the base one. The cut was hidden by my drop shadowed reindeer.


My large sunflower was coloured with Copic Pens and Micro Beads added into the centre. The smaller sunflowers I added Flowersoft into the centres and also touches onto the wreath. My berries were coloured with Copic and 2 layers of Glossy accents added letting them dry between coats. Finishing with arranging my bouquet onto my card.

Cheery Lynn Dies Used:

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Crafty Hugs, 

Julie x

5 comments:

  1. Julie, this is amazing! A lot of work with a great result and the sunflower and berries look like real!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! This is so gorgeous! Thank you for the inspiration.
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Julie! Love the combination of dies used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Julie, the sunflowers are gorgeous and I just love the way you did the berries, they are wonderful! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Julie !!
    Beautiful details lovely combination .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10