Translator

Monday 19 February 2018

Craft Consortium's MDF Trinket Box


Hi everyone, today my Design Team project for Craft Consortium uses lots of their products including this super box from the new range of MDF which is great for storage or to display trinkets and artwork in.

 
I started by adding a generous layer of Mod Podge onto my MDF and added a section from the sheet of Decoupage Paper on top, continuing until all covered. Once dry I sanded all the edges. Next I started to sand over my paper with a circular motion, this started to reveal the ripples from the thick glue layer and gave a weathered look to my box. Finishing with a top coat layer of glue to give a nice finish.

Now I will just let you enjoy all the photos of my box.











Craft Consortium Products Used:

Gypsy Gypsy Paper Pad (fussy cut butterflies) 

Thanks for stopping by today and do check out Craft Consortium and follow them on Facebook and Instagram for regular inspiration and giveaways.

Crafty Hugs, 

12 comments:

  1. I can't believe my eyes: what a great project you have made. A 100 compliments to you!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful display box, Julie! Love all those sweet little trinkets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous display, adore the frame with the cameo, the bodice and your little vase. Beautiful details. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous
    Thanks for sharing at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenges xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Julie !!! I Love This so many beautiful details .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wouw Julie this is great work and so much beautiful details to see...I love it, I love it!!!! Very nice paper with the English garden items!
    Enjoy your creation it is a piece of jewelry on the wall!
    Gerie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Julie! I've had to drag myself away from scrolling back and to and tell you that this is so beautiful! The butterfly box is my favourite, but this whole cabinet, and the quote you have used have near enough taken my breath away! Definitely my new favourite! Hugs,Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a fantastic project! I love all the details. Thank you for sharing with us this month at Creative Artiste, Jane (DT) :) x http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at Fussy and Fancy and good luck with the challenge. Judy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning work! Thank you for playing along with us! Nora DT Happy Little Stampers...

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful project! Thanks so much for joining in at Country View Challenges for our February challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again x Teresa DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Love all the different elements!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10