Translator

Thursday 19 April 2018

Craft Consortium-Wildflower Meadow


Hi everyone and thanks for stopping by my blog today. Did you see the beautiful new Wildflower Meadow Collection on Create and Craft last week by Craft Consortium? Unfortunately it sold out but the good news is it will be back in stock on the 25th April at Create and Craft on their show at 8am GMT.



Today I am sharing some more inspiration with these gorgeous papers on my card using Becca Feekens 3D Dies. The weight of this paper pad is great for these cards, as is the fantastic non shed glitter card which I used as an accent for a little sparkle and both die-cut so well.


I love how you can build a little scene too by fussy cutting aspects from the pads.


Adding some pretty embellishments from the Always and Forever Collection to finish and a wild flower topper from the paper pad.

Craft Consortium Products Used-

Crafty Hugs,
Julie x

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is awesome. I love the 3D-window in every way. You really did a great job.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sheer perfection. I love the shadow bow effect and those hares are awesome. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10