Translator

Thursday 17 May 2018

Wildflower Meadow Gift Bags


Hi everyone, thanks so much for stopping by today to see my DT post for Craft Consortium whilst I take a break from social media. Your visits are always so appreciated and I hope to be back following all your Social posts in the next few weeks.

I have used the exquisite papers and toppers from our latest released pad Wildflower Meadow and if you are a nature or flower lover this pad is definitely for you.


I used the die from my Tonic Craft Club Kit 9 to make these bags and think it’s a perfect combination with these papers to give someone a small gift, this is a photo of the back and sides of the bags.


I added a little Distress ink and Stickles onto my edges to give a vintage feel.


I die cut my topper layering onto a die-cut Doily, both from Cheery Lynn adding a little Stickles into the centre of my flowers to give them a sparkle.


Also adding some stamped sentiment tags and a few 3D flowers to finish.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and do check out Craft Consortium and follow them on Facebook and Instagram for regular inspiration and giveaways. 

Crafty Hugs, 
Julie x

2 comments:

  1. Very, very lovely gift bags with the wildflowers Julie
    The glitters are a nice detail and the papers are beautiful!
    I hope you feel some better now, take your time!
    xx Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I hope a break will do you some good. I feel the same need and may do so soon. I'm crazy over these bags - what a great die. And your soft patterned paper and gorgeous floral images are the perfect compliment. Big hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10