Translator

Monday 18 June 2018

Follow Your Dreams - Cherish The Memory



Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by today to see my DT post for Cherish The Memory. Their Etsy Shop has a lot of amazing new products just arrived from Studio Light and today I have been creating with the new Memories of Summer Collection.


I decided to make a journal book using my 6 x 6 paper pad and some of the Ephemera sheets. Which would equally look lovely used on cards and scrapbook layouts.


I started by gluing papers onto my Greyboard and diecutting out my shapes using Eileen Hulls Passport Die. I added Embossing Powder to the edges and glued some of the Ephemera from the Memories of Summer Sheets onto the covers, also adding some small gold star sequins for a touch of sparkle.


I glued my Hessian strip onto Greyboard with Mod Podge and once dry also die cut. My pages were die cut out adding some Ephemera die cuts and attaching in place with some garden string.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and do check out Cherish The Memory at the links below.

https://uk.pinterest.com/cherishthmemory/pins/
https://www.instagram.com/cherish_the_memory/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1079042678860290/
https://www.facebook.com/ctmcrafts/

Crafty Hugs,

Julie x
I wish to enter this in to the following Challenge : 

  

6 comments:

  1. Magical little album, Julie! I love the touch of glitter and the contrast of the burlap and garden string with the lace and delicate papers! Lucky you to have this die! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Julie! I love the hessian on the spine! It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo beautiful album Julie!
    lovely papers .
    Hugs Doris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, your album is beautiful, I love the wonderful papers, the embossed edges look amazing and the little metal findings on the spine give your album such a professional look! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Mini Album Makers this month. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This does look like an old treasured book! Love the hessian! Hugs,Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, I love all of your work and this is no exception! The embossed edges are so pretty and I love the textured spine and metal hinges. Everything works beautifully together. We are thrilled that you shared with us at Mini Album Makers and hope you'll find time to play again this month. Big hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10