Translator

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Lovely Xmas



Hi everyone, for my DT post at Cherish The Memory this week I have been playing with the beautiful Studio Light Collections.


My base layer I added a sprinkling of Frantage for an extra snowy feel and added some die cut snowflakes from white glitter card.


I arranged my images into a collage and layered on with foam strips for extra dimension.


I layered on all my elements and added some spider ribbon. Finishing with accents of glitter glue and a diecut Star.

Do check out Cherish The Memory Etsy Shop where you will see a super range of Studio Light and Mintay Products.

Crafty Hugs, 
Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10