Translator

Friday 29 March 2019

Flowers for you


Hi everyone, today for my Design Team Card at CraftConsortium I have used the beautiful Iris flower stamp and Enamel Dots from the gorgeous Riverbank Collection.



My image has been coloured with Copic Pens and added onto my diecut design and finished with a few Enamel Dots on my corners.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and do check out Craft Consortium and follow them on Facebook and Instagram for regular inspiration and giveaways.



Crafty Hugs,
Julie x

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I like the purple colours and the gogeous diecuts.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10