Translator

Monday 29 April 2019

Gift for Dad


Hi everyone, today I am sharing with you all a box I made using the Tonic Dimensions Octagon Box and golfing themed Dies.

My dad loves playing Golf so I decided to make him a box with a golfing theme. He was delighted with his gift and the sweeties he found inside the box and it is now used to hide his secret stash of sweets or nuts from my mum !


I added some ink onto the edge of my Golf Balls and shaped them with a slight curve in my hand. I added Silicone Glue into the centre of the balls and some glue around the edges. This helped give a bevelled effect on them.


My golf tees have two layers glued together to also add more dimension.
My golf bag was cut out of textured paper and inked to give a leather effect adding my golf clubs cut from silver satin card.

I always like to decorate my boxes on the inside and underneath for a perfect finishing touch.

Hope you have a lovely creative week.
Julie x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation Julie !
    Beautiful details, paper .
    Have a great day, hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jukie ! This is fabulous - I am guessing that your Dad was thrilled with it! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10