Translator

Saturday 20 December 2014

Merry Christmas Everyone

Click to Enlarge

Hi Everyone, here in Scotland we have had our first covering of snow on the hills and it has turned very cold, but I don't think we will get a White Christmas. 
My DT card this week for Cheery Lynn Designs has been arranged by building up layers of die cuts in complimentary colours of card.




You will notice I have added Stickles to help define my layers and to add the all important sparkle to a festive card. 



My Poinsettia's were made by colouring White card with Distress Spray Stains and adding a little Gilding wax to the edges and a few stamens in the centres. I arranged my Holly Leaves and Pine Branches to form a Festive arrangement. 



I stamped my centre image adding more Stickles and Silicone glue to raise it up slightly. Finishing off my card with a few Red Gems. 

I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and thanks so much for all your lovely comments throughout this year. I have loved reading them. 

Julie


Shop at Cheery Lynn for : 




12 comments:

  1. How elegant it looks Julie and Especially love the flower centers
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Julie! I love the traditional Christmas red and green colours and the bits of glitter around the edges are so festive and shimmery! Love your poinsettias too! holiday hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh beautiful card Julie,really lovely textures,love those poinsettias. You do showcase all the Cheery Lynn dies so beautifully :)

    Extra big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card Juile ! I love the traditionnel Colors , and your flowers !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Julie, I love the way you have layered all the die cuts, the 3 poinsettias in the middle make for a brilliant vocal point, stunning card! Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Julie, love the poinsettias! Keep warm and have a good Christmas ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Julie! Love this card!

    Merry Christmas to you and yours; may the New Year keep you safe, healthy, and creating more art so I can continually be inspired.

    Hugs,
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie, this is a gorgeous card - I think it is my favourite Christmas card this year. The dies are wonderful and those poinsettia's are just stunning! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful card Julie and your florals/foliage are exceedingly perfect (as always). Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful poinsettia flowers on this gorgeous card Julie, your work continues to be stunning and so inspirational love it. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2015. Mo xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a very lovely card, the poinsettias are really gorgeous... :)
    Here in France we have no snow at all so far, and my little twins are very sad as we plan to go for the first time to the mountains!.. Enjoy Julie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful festive card Julie. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a creative New Year. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10