Hi Everyone, over at That Craft Place we start a new Challenge for the next fortnight which is Mixed Media Anything Goes. I couldn't resist making a Halloween House for my DT post.
My house before I started working on it.
And finished.........Chris my Darling HB has taken many fabulous photographs for me, giving it a super spooky feeling, so I thought it would be nice to just let you see lots of fab photos on this post and if you want to know anything please just ask me.
Visit if you dare !
Nice Cat !
Do you do Bed & Breakfast ?
Things that go bump in the night !
Beware of the spiders !
This is my territory !
I seem to have lost my skin !
Trick or Treat !
My skeletons, Cheery Lynn dies and DecoArt products are all available at That Craft Place. Links can all be found on my sidebar on the RHS.
Thanks for stopping by today and please check out HERE what my fabulous teamies have been up to.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges :
- Craft for the Craic - Anything but a Square or Rectangle Challenge
- Altered Eclectics - Anything Goes Mixed Media Challenge
- The Artistic Stamper - Things With Wings (I stamped round the windows for a paint effect and on to my Skeletons )
- Country View Challenges - Numbers Challenge ( Street Number on the Back Sign )
- Creatalicious Challenges - Halloween
- Rhedds Creative Spirit - Anything Goes
- Frilly and Funkie - Chalk it Up ( Used paper Artsy Fresco Chalk paints on Roof, Walls and Paving)
- The Mirror Crack'd - Tic Tac Toe Challenge ( I chose Top Line )