Translator

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Gypsy Elegance


Hi Everyone, thanks for all your lovely comments on my Spooky House, it was fab reading them all. Today I am sharing with you a DT card for Craft Consortium using their Gypsy Gypsy Paper pad.


My centre mat is one of the fab toppers you get in the Gypsy Gypsy pad, I stamped my lady on to this with Archival Ink and shaded with Distress Pens and a Watercolour brush. The papers took this technique so well and didn't blister or bubble in anyway.


My small wooden butterfly I added Distress Crackle Paint to and a handmade flower was added also using the Gypsy Gypsy paper pad.

Craft Consortium have another fab free giveaway on their Facebook page of Decoupage Papers, please pop over by putting their name into you FB search where you will find all the details.

Hope you enjoyed my post and thanks for stopping by today.

Julie x

Product Used :

Cheery Lynn Dies-



7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Julie! It should be framed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is really special! The papers look great and the way you use your dies is a joy to see! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Julie! You are a master of vintage look! Thank you for the inspiration :)
    Also thank you so very kindly for always making my day with your visits, I truly and greatly appreciate you!
    Have a wonderful day my dear!
    Samra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful feminine card Julie,love the colours and the whole gorgeous vintage vibe too
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swooning!! How elegant and pretty... you always nail vintage beautifully!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elegant is just the right word - beautiful vintage style, Julie.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10