Translator

Saturday 14 November 2015

Love You


Hi Everyone, today for my DT card at Cheery Lynn Designs I'm sharing with you a card using one of their fabulous new word dies - Love You. I gave my card a Masculine touch, hopefully to inspire you, as I know we all struggle when it comes to thinking what design to make for a Male, but changing the colours and adding a flower would equally give this design a feminine look.


I used several of my Stacker dies to build my layers and with it coming close to the Festive season I just had to add some Platinum Stickles for an accent of bling.


My Ink bottle was coloured with a Copic Pen and I wrote the work Ink on it. My Feather I inked the edges and ruffled the sides for a realistic look.


I fussy cut a heart shape to place behind my heart doily and gave my word Hugs a shadow effect.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to catch up with your blogs shortly.

Julie x

Shop at Cheery Lynn For :


13 comments:

  1. A great masculine touch Julie. Lovely card, the colours work really well. Enjoy the weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration for a masculine card! Brilliant colour choice, and, yes, I can imagine this in more feminine colours too! I love seeing how you layer your diecuts, just wish I could make mine look as special as yours do! Wishing you a great weekend! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, stunning Julie!! So many wonderful dies, and I just love the touches of glitter around the edges. Stunning! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. a Lovely card Julie and wonderfull Dies!
    Have a good weekend and a creative week!
    xx Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colors and details Julie! Your cards have been keeping my wishlist growing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a wonderful ability to layer up different die cuts and make them look beautiful. Great masculine colours and the ink well and feather pen are wonderful additions. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Anne, the way you layer up various die-cuts is extraordinary and always with such beautiful results.
    Great idea to create a masculine style card which still has that beautiful touch of Julie elegance to it :)
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely die-cut layers, and I love the warmth from the red and that fabulous little ink pot and quill.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful project with all this beautiful dies! Masterly done!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card as always Julie, fabulous die cut layers and love your textured writing quill! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those dies are delicious! What a wonderful way to do masculine and very clever! Genius idea for the edges of the father! Awesome sauce! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card this is! So many elegant layers, I am lost in this beauty!!!
    Hugs

    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10