Translator

Saturday, 30 January 2016

Cool Dude


Hi everyone, today for my DT card at Cheery Lynn Designs I am sharing a card using the New Release words Cool Dude, let me take you through my techniques.


My centre die cuts were all layered twice for a shadow effect. My Palm tree was shaded with Copics and a little Distress Stickles added to leaves. My wording and arrow were all heat embossed with Red Tinsel Embossing Powder to make them stand out within my design. 


I re-inserted my letters to the surf board after heat embossing them in the same way as above.

The current challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs - Anything Goes is open until 3rd Feb. It would be lovely to have you join in the fun, with a chance to win a shopping spree of $20 at Cheery Lynn Designs.

Crafty Hugs, 

Julie x

Shop at Cheery Lynn for:


9 comments:

  1. Your gorgeous card is making me longing for summer (instead of the loads of rain which are falling at this moment....)
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such fun Julie! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Julie. I love the way you used the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card and makes you wish for Summer!
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card Julie.....oh how we all long for summer......xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card Julie, I suddenly smell the beach! haha! Great design. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fun and beautiful card Julie, I love the 'wave' and the embossed lettering really takes centre stage. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card Julie, thanks for sharing it! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...