Translator

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Madame Butterfly


Hi Everyone, Today for my DT post with Craft Consortium I am sharing another card using the newly released paper pad English Garden.


I started off by choosing my papers to compliment my stamped image and coloured in my Butterfly lady with Distress Pens, mounting her onto layers of paper tattered at the edges from the English Garden pad and a plain cardstock from my stash.


Finishing my design with pearls a resin rose, die cuts and a little cheesecloth.

Many thanks for stopping by today and be sure to check out Craft Consortium on Facebook for inspiration and regular giveaways. You will also find them on Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram.

Crafty Hugs, 
Julie x

Craft Consortium Products used :


Cheery Lynn Dies Used:
  • Italian Flourish Doily
  • Tiny Italian Flourish Doily
  • Sienna Double Edge Border

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Julie! Love the flower, what a gorgeous and creative embellishment, so perfect for the feminine feel of this. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this paper is amazing. I love the colours and the butterflies a lot. You made a gorgeous card with beautiful details.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have used this stamp so beautifully here! This is such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and you used it so well here, - gorgeous distressed layers with those pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I might just 'need' that butterfly paper in the background, it is so beautiful and makes a wonderful backdrop for the butterfly lady. I love the softness of the cheesecloth on the flower too, it really is a beautiful card Julie. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Julie! Love the stamped image and the rosette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card and fabulous image. Love that beautiful flower! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous papers Julie and what a lovely card, thank you for sharing it! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous creation! A beautiful card!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10