Hello there and welcome to our latest blog hop at Cheery Lynn Designs. We are all excited to be showcasing with you the new IOE Plates, where you decide what part of your embossing folder you want to emboss. You can also mix and match your embossing folders to make endless designs. All the info is HERE and clearly explained on a video link about these amazing plates.
I am first on the blog hop, so at the end of my post please just click on Lisa's name to carry on hopping.
It was the Spring Equinox here in the UK at the weekend so I thought it would be nice to share a Vintage Springtime Card.
My Pocket Watch I coloured with Copic Pens and mounted onto my Angel Wing which had been given three layers of Pearlised Embossing Powder. Once glued in place I reheated my Embossing Powder to give the illusion of my numbers being set into the Pearl background similar to on a watch.
Finishing off my card with a sweet little Bunny and his cotton tail.
I'd love if you leave me a comment to let me know you have stopped by on our BLOG HOP and be sure to head over to your next stop LISA, to see her amazing card.
Hope you get the chance to follow through to the end of this hop where you will see how versatile these IOE Plates are as you see my Teamies beautiful cards. Leaving a final comment at Cheery Lynn Designs Blog for a chance to win a gift certificate for $20 to spend in their shop. Good Luck.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Happy Crafting to all,
Cheery Lynn Products Used :
- S184 Oval IOE Plates (Set of 9)
- S185 Frame It Embossing Folder
- B362 Pocket Watch with Angel Wing
- B527 Bunnies (Set of 2)
- DL312 Royal Scandinavian Doily Circle
- B572 Spring (Set of 2)
- B543 Once Upon A Time (Set of 2)
- B376 Tiny Flower Kit (Set of 3)
I wish to enter this in to the following Challenges:
- Make my Monday - Something Fluffy Challenge
- Dies R Us - Handmade Flowers Chalenge
- Emmerald Creek Dares - Easter Parade Challenge
- Live and Love Crafts - Signs of Spring Challenge
- My Time to Craft Challenge - #317 Flowers Challenge