Translator

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Steampunk Shrine Tutorial


Hi Everyone,

Today I am sharing my tutorial on my Steampunk Shrine at That Craft Place. Sadly this will be my last tutorial post as DT on this blog as they have decided to take an extra long holiday at present.

If you have followed my blog through That Craft Place and would like to continue to follow me, please link up on one of my follow buttons on the sidebar and leave me a comment, so I can also link up to follow your blog.

Crafty Hugs, 
Julie x

8 comments:

  1. A fantastic tutorial Julie, great pictures too. I just love how you added the micro beads to the roof (definitely a technique to try!). I apologise, for some reason I could not leave a comment over there. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous make over. Love love those beads - what a great idea! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this amazing steampunk house and those bobbin feet! Beautiful coloring and design, Julie! I have tons of beads and just love the way you used them. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought, I'm waiting for the tutorial...saw your great work project yesterday! Wouw... amazing to see how you made it! The metal look and the little beads ( kraaltjes... in het Nederlands) Lovely steampunk house! Thanks for sharring Julie!
    xx Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia, brilliant tutorial. Great project. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw this on FB and loved it such a clever design. Popping over to take a look xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing tutorial Julie! The microbeads were genius and I love the wire wrapped key! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10