Translator

Friday 26 August 2016

Happy Turkey Day


Hi everyone, today for my DT card over at Cheery Lynn Designs I am excited to be sharing another creation using dies from their latest release. This card measures 8" X 8" to give you an idea of the size.


For my Autumn/Fall foliage I cut out several leaves in White cardstock. I used Distress Sprays on them to get all the different shades. I layered onto corrugated card that had been sprinkled with some Frantage.


My Sunflowers were coloured with Distress inks and micro beads added to the centres.


My hazelnuts I double layered the base area and added a crackle glaze onto the nut area and once dry added a little Distress ink to highlight the cracks.


My berries were also coloured with Distress inks and two layers of Glossy Accents were added letting it dry in between.


I added my doily to the centre and arranged all my foliage and flowers gluing everything in place and finishing with my cute Turkey.

I hope you feel inspired to make a card using the Autumn/Fall Leaves die and why not incorporate it into the Current Challenge - Doilies Theme over at Cheery Lynn Designs where we would Love to have you join in the fun with a chance of winning a $20 shopping spree.

Thanks so much for stopping by today

Happy Crafting

Julie x

Shop at Cheery Lynn For :

I would like to enter this in to the following Challenges :

15 comments:

  1. Wow, this is incredible Julie! Those colours just sucked me right in! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely GRAND Julie! Just grand! I would have to set it out as decor if I were you and couldn't possibly give this away! Yikes! ;0 Love it to pieces my sweet friend. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a stunning creation Julie...so much to look at and such glorious detailing
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card Julie, I just love the sentiment! The sunflowers are stunning and I love all those wonderful autumnal tones... Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a festive and warm creation!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Julie,
    wow this is beautiful with all these colors wonderful combination lots of lovely details!
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning Julie, I love everything Autumnal and your card captures it beautifully
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow and WOW! Fabulous card Julie!!!!
    Love love all your beautiful and cute die-cuts, and your choice or colours and arrangement is simply stunning!
    Fantastic make as usual, even on simple cards you create masterpieces... How do you do that? I envy you! :D
    Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH WOW what a fabulous creation Julie!! LOVE all the Fall goodness and your overall design is fantastic!! Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Doily and/or Lace’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So colorful love the fall theme TFS craft Rocket Ch Lis

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous creation with all your lovely details, a beautiful design! Thank you for joining our challenge at Fussy and Fancy!
    Diane FAF DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Floral Fall fun! Love the beautifully designed garland and uplifting colours Julie. Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card !
    Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges blog and good luck !
    Maryvonne DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10