Translator

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Summer Fun


Hi fellow crafters today for my DT post with Craft Consortium I am sharing another card using the delightful characters from Santoro's Kori Kumi range.


On this card I have used the 3D Decoupage Characters adding a little Flowersoft onto the flowers for added texture. I then mounted onto the background paper and put into my die cut frame. 


Adding my cheeky sunflower on the corner.


My floral arrangement I cut my flowers out in white cardstock and shaded with Distress inks adding Flowersoft to the centre. I added stitching for extra detail to my coordinating paper and layered up my card and finished with some bling.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and please check out Craft Consortium to see their vast range of stunning embellishments, paper pads and Decoupage papers on Facebook for inspiration and regular giveaways, you will also find them on Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram.

Crafty Hugs, 
Julie x
Craft Consortium Products Used:


Cheery Lynn Dies Used:

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Julie, I absolutely adore that sun....sooooo cute!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just precious with such lovely attention to detail! I adore this line. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful card Julie looking so fresh and colourful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect summer card, love it Julie. Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10