Translator

Saturday 24 September 2016

Sister Celebration


Hi to all my crafty friends, today for my DT card at Cheery Lynn Designs I am sharing a shabby chic style card using many of the beautiful floral and lace style dies.



My card measures 8x5 Inches and I started by adding a patterned layer of paper to my card which I added Frantage, distressed at the edges and added some ink. I also added a couple of corner accents and my double layered inked butterfly.



My next couple of layers were torn across the page and my small doily and leaves inserted behind. These layers were added with foam strips for extra dimension.



My main image was mounted onto my frame with foam strips. I added Frantage, my word Sister and a Flower into the girl's hair for extra detail.



My flourish was cut down and all the parts placed in at different angles. Adding my flowers and extra leaves finishing with accents of Pearls.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and good luck to everyone entering the Fortnightly Challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs.

21 comments:

  1. This is such a romatic card.I love the matching colours of the details and the lovely image from the girls. It's a great card Julie!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautifully sweet card Julie and of course you know how I love your flowers too :)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Julie, I just adore the image you chose - your flowers, as always are gorgeous! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh...realy lovely! So much nice dies and gorgeous flowers!!!
    xx Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a delightfully pretty card Julie, love the vintage photo and wonderful design xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Julie !!
    The flowers are so lovely great job .
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful and elegant. I love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous card Julie, love the design and pretty image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card, Julie! I love Cheery Lynn dies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is amazing Julie. Love the main picture and the sweetness of the card, beside all the scrumptious layers. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Julie! Lovely colours and a sweet image. I love all the flowers, you have used lovely dies! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  12. a beautiful card and papers,love the layout, for our challenge at Crafty Catz, hope to see you again
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a beautiful floral framing you created for this sweet photo Julie - love the colors you used! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julie, gorgeous card. All that beautiful detail, you clever girl! Have a great crafty week, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with Fussy & Fancy Friday and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is stunning Julie x beautiful dies and gorgeous photograph. A real treasure xx

    Best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awe ... what a beautiful and sweet creation! Love your design around these adorable little ladies! Thanks so much for playing in our Fussy and Fancy Challenge! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene
    Fussy and Fancy Girl
    FUSSY AND FANCY
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julie !
    Gorgeous card !
    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz Challenges blog and good luck !
    Maryvonne DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning creation and love those flowers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. Precious image and layering of these exquisite dies. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10