Translator

Thursday 27 October 2016

Happy Halloween


Hi fellow bloggers, thanks so much for stopping by today to see my DT post for Craft Consortium. My card today showcases this super Decoupage Paper called Distressed Wood and I thought it was the perfect background for my Halloween card.



I love the versatility of the decoupage papers and on my card I mounted my Decoupage paper onto cardstock with Mod Podge , tattered at the edges and added some purple Distress ink.


My spikey flowers were made using the Kori Kumi Die Cut Flowers and adding some of the leaf ribbons. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and please checkout Craft Consortium to see their vast range of stunning embellishments, paper pads and Decoupage papers on Facebook for inspiration and regular giveaways, you will also find them on Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram.

Happy Halloween, 
Julie x    

Craft Consortium Products Used:

14 comments:

  1. Another fabulous Halloween card Julie xx Love the background and those florals are just stunning x Did you cut them in felt...they are amazing

    TFS and best wishes
    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annie, the flowers are just cut in cardstock and coloured with Copics.
      Julie x

      Delete
  2. Great card Julie and that wood paper is brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Julie! Love those spiky flowers and fun ghosts. Great distressed wood paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that background paper Julie and those little ghosts are sooooo cute!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie, this is a great fun card and the wood paper looks very interesting. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what a stunner this is Julie...love the amazing texturing
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a great card. Thank you for your kind words on my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great Halloween card Julie - love those flowers! Have a great weekend. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderfully fun card Julie, the background paper is fantastic, I love the ghosts and those flowers are amazing!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card, love the background paper and the flowers make me think of Halloween fireworks, love it! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, papers and dies! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10