Translator

Friday 25 November 2016

My Dream Post

Hi everyone, I am so excited to share some happy news with you all today, which I am still on cloud nine about.

I had an email this week from Maja Design, asking if I would like to share some of my craft projects I have made over the past few years using their exquisite papers over on their blog.

Now how could I refuse an offer like that !

I feel truly honoured to be sharing my inspiration on their blog today and would love if you popped over HERE to see them all. You will also see amazing projects from their very talented Design Team, so well worth a visit.

I thought I would revisit a few projects on my blog today, different to some I am sharing on Maja Designs.

                               http://julizdesignpost.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/thank-you-everyone.html
                     
This card I am showing above I blogged back in 2014 just when I started blogging. It has very special memories to me as it was the first time I created and fell in love with Maja Design papers. I won my first ever challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs with it, so I felt only right to share it again. The photo doesn't do it justice as my Husband Chris didn't have his light tent at that point.

                              http://julizdesignpost.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/someone-special.html

I love how the papers co-ordinate with such beauty.

                     http://julizdesignpost.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/i-just-wanna-make-nice-things.html
                          
This is a mixed media project I made using scraps of Maja Design papers in the background, I just can't bear to waste any small scraps of their papers that I have. I also like to use stitched accents on their papers. 

                                   http://julizdesignpost.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/jingle-all-way.html  

I made this as a Christmas present for my parents last year, it took me a few weeks to complete.

Thanks so much Maja Design for this amazing opportunity and making my dream come true and thank you to my followers for taking the time to visit my blog today.

Crafty Hugs, 

Julie x

15 comments:

  1. Wow Julie but I'm not surprised, your work is just gorgeous. Many congrats xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a well-deserved honor, Julie! I did see all your beautiful cards on a blog email I received from them today. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that's great news Julie and you deserve it like nobody else! Your creations are so gorgeous, and I am admiring your creativity a lot.Ans I agree:Maja Design is a brand with beautiful papers and accessoires! Congratulations!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you!!! sharing and show your projects from Maja Designs!!
    Enjoy it Julie....and have a very nice weekend!!!
    xx Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Julie. You realy deserve to have your creations showcased as you make the most beautiful things. hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Julie, gorgeous projects. Well deserved recognition. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You truly do deserve the honour Julie, your Maja makes are always exquisite and it is lovely to see some of them again! I love the Santa and sleigh you made for your parents last year, it might just be one of my favourites... Off to see the Maja blog now. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creations Julie !!
    Well done I love it .
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huge congratulations Julie xx So deserved xx Your creations are just beautiful xx

    TFS and huge hugs Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all beautiful. Congratulations on your consignment. Their pper really are beautiful. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Julie, no surprise at all that they asked you, what beautiful creations! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! WOW - stunning projects and I adore that sleigh! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How wonderful and so well deserved Julie!!! Your creations certainly deserve the worldwide attention and praise!
    Congratulations!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an exciting invitation - a really uplifting thing, I'm so happy for you, though unsurprised at them talent-spotting you. All of these are amazing, and I'm off to check what you've got to share over at Maja too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10