Translator

Sunday 4 December 2016

Lady Steampunk


Hi everyone, I do hope you are having a lovely weekend preparing for the forthcoming Festivities. Today for my DT card at Cheery Lynn Designs I thought it would be nice to share a card using the fantastic Steampunk dies that Cheery Lynn make.  I love the versatility of these dies and have fun making them look grungy, masculine or giving them a feminine shabby look. So let me take you through the details on my card.


My Steampunk corners, cogs and butterfly wings were all heat embossed with Frantage powders, tucking accents of cogs behind my paper layers with touches of lace and cheesecloth.


My corset was mounted onto patterned paper and trimmed around the edges. I repeated this process cutting out the bust area only and glued in place on top of the corset with silicone glue to add dimension. The belt was made using the Hinges die adding a little thread. I finished my corset with lace edges and some bling then mounted onto my Butterfly.


My roses and leaves were cut in coordinating paper to compliment the roses on my paper.

Shop at Cheery Lynn for:

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I am sorry I have fallen behind looking at all your lovely blogs but I am under the weather at present and do hope to catch up with all your blogs soon.

Good luck to everyone entering the Bi-Weekly Challenge  at Cheery Lynn Designs.

Crafty Hugs,

Julie x

7 comments:

  1. WOW! This is so gorgeous! Love the design and such a great use of all those dies!
    Thank you for the inspiration.
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Julie. So romantic with the lovely papers and the frangte on the dies has a lovely effect. Stunning!! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Julie, love the layers and fabulous texture. I do love steampunk.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really gorgeous Julie !!💕💕 I love steampunk once we went every year to a party with steampunk clothes'm so mad lol
    How do you put this creation on paper it is really top Julie !! I LOVE IT
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the most beautiful card creations - gorgeous!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Julie. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10