Translator

Friday 21 July 2017

A New Baby - Craft Consortium


Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by today to see my DT post for Craft Consortium using the gorgeous floral pad called Wild Rose. I love this pad and its versatility for many style of cards and today I have made a baby card which could easily double up for a young girl that loves her dolls by changing the sentiment.


My layers were tattered with my scissors and some foam tape added in between for extra dimension. I also added some Crystal Stickles Glue around the edges and onto my die cuts.


My pram was layered with two of the papers from the pad adding on some die cut flowers, lace and a pretty Floral Embellishment.


My doll stamp was fussy cut, layering her dress up with coordinating papers from the Wild Rose pad and a touch of lace.


I finished with some bunting, a stamped sentiment and lots of bling.

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments and please do check out Craft Consortium and follow them on Facebook and Instagram for regular inspiration and giveaways.

Crafty Hugs, 
Julie x

Craft Consortium Products Used :

Cheery Lynn Die : DL102 French Pastry Doily

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10