Translator

Monday 11 December 2017

Sweet Kisses


Hi everyone, I have decided to take a break from Facebook and my Blog until the beginning of next year. With the loss of our Fur Baby and health problems I feel I need some time out. So my future posts are all scheduled and I will just be popping on to Instagram when I can at present. 

Today for my DT post at Cherish The Memory I am sharing with you all some more inspiration using the beautiful Die Cut pads from the Studio Light Range along with one of their stamp sets.These pads are super fun to create with and ideal for this time of year when you need several Christmas cards. Cherish The Memory have a fab range of this collection so do check them out HERE.


For this card I chose a variety of the Die Cut designs inking and tattering at the edges. My main images I added some stamping using the mistletoe wreath in the stamp plate and white Embossing powder. I put a little cut into my stamp so I was able to stretch it out to go around my circles. I also stamped some tiny stars and embossed with a pink glitter powder.



My foilage I shaped on my Embossing mat, adding Ink to the edges and some Stickles and ribbon flowers.


Finishing my card with some sparkling gems and more Stickles.

Please check out Cherish The Memory Etsy Shop to see their beautiful range of papers and craft packs with new items being added weekly. You can also follow them on the following links :
Look forward to catching up with your blogs at the beginning of the year.

Crafty Hugs, 

Julie xx

6 comments:

  1. This is very pretty . I love all the subtle shading . I hope you will feel better in the New Year and hope to see you blogging again. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, this is adorable. I love the soft tone colours and the circle images.
    I hope you will feel better soon and I understand how you feel about your fur baby! I wish you a Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year to come. I hope I can enjoy many of your wonderful creations!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Julie! I am so sorry that you aren't feeling well and for the loss of your fur baby. I fully understand why you need a break. Holidays can be such a tough time. My mother-in-law took a turn for the worse over the weekend so we just take things day to day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card today, so much gorgeous sparkle. So sorry to read this Julie. Hope you feel a lot better soon. Merry Christmas and every best wish for 2018. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so lovely in the soft colors and glitterings Julie! Sometimes we need a little rest Julie! But I really like to see you back after the break and hope you feel a lot better soon!!! Merry Christmas and a good New Year and thanks for your visits on my blog! a Christmas hug from me...
    xx Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Julie !
    Lovely details .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10