Translator

Friday 8 December 2017

Which Way to Santa ?


Hi everyone, today for my Design Team post at Craft Consortium I am sharing some Festive inspiration using one of their fantastic Decoupage Papers. They have a vast range of brilliant designs for every type of crafter so do check them all out HERE.


I bought my sign paper mâché sign in Hobbycraft and I gave it a layer of Gesso paint applying it with a baby wipe. It's far quicker this way and you don't end up with brush marks. Once dry I used Mod Podge Matt and glued my Decoupage paper on top. On this design I opted to layer on the sheet and folded and glued in place the papers as I wanted to see the full effect of the paper rather than it being torn in this design.


Once all in place I added another layer of Mod Podge but this time the Sparkle one, which certainly does make it glisten when the light catches it.


I added Icicles cut from Craft Consortiums amazing Non shed glitter card, lots of die cut Snowflakes filled with sparkly Gems.


Rudolph is an MDF shape I covered in different Embossing powders adding his red sparkly nose and attaching Santa's Magic key to his neck with silver ribbon.

Here is a selection of other pictures for you to enjoy.








I do hope you feel inspired to make some Festive Home Decor.

Thanks for stopping by today and for all your lovely comments and please do check out Craft Consortium and follow them on Facebook and Instagram for regular inspiration and giveaways.

Craft Consortium Products Used-

Always and Forever Collection:
A4 Non Shedding Silver Glitter Card  


Crafty Hugs, 

Julie x

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute and clever, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How incredibly fun and beautifully detailed Julie! Love this! Merry Christmas, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10