Translator

Friday 16 March 2018

Easter Egg Hunt


Hi Everyone, today for my DT card at Cheery Lynn Designs I am sharing some more Easter inspiration with the super selection of Dies they have available.


I started by cutting out my chicks in lemon and white cardstock. I shaded the eggs with Tattered Rose Distress Ink and mounted them onto the yellow die cut chicks adding a drop of Black Liquid Pearls into their eyes. 


My rabbit was shaded with Iced Spruce Distress ink and a fluffy Pom Pom tail added.


My eggs were cut out of Craft Consortium’s Wild Rose Paper Pad and mounted onto background paper and fussy cut around the edges, finishing with lots of pink gems being added onto them for sparkle.

Cheery Lynn Dies Used -


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a lovely creative weekend.


Crafty Hugs, 
Julie x

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and like the way you have added the gems to the egg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Julie ! Beautiful details nice the rabbit .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eggs are chique Julie and sparkling! It's a lovely scene!
    Have a nice weekend!!! xx Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Julie! Love how you added the ink to the rabbit especially! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10