Translator

Tuesday 18 September 2018

Beautiful Day


Hi to my fellow blogging friends. Today I am sharing one of many cards for my DT post at Cherish The Memory using the beautiful new winter collections from Studio Light available in Cherish The Memory Etsy Shop.

This card uses the stunning 6x6 paper pad along with the Ephemera and Topper sheets which have super diecut components to add to your card.


I framed my topper in a white glittery snowflake frame adding on a snow flower along with foliage from the card set pads and Stickles glitter around my sentiment. 


My stars and white Christmas sentiment have been fussy cut from the paper pad. I also added a sprinkling of white chunky Frantage Powders for a snowy effect.

Die Cut Books Used:

Thank you so much for stopping by today and do check out my links below to see the gorgeous craft stock carried at Cherish The Memory.


Hoping to be able to stop by all your lovely blogs soon. 

Julie x

4 comments:

  1. Studio Light has beautiful paper lines I love them too!
    You have made a very nice atmospheric Christmas card Julie!
    Have a nice day....xx Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful winter card Julie !
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather is still very warm over here and your card is a welcome 'cooling down'. It's so pretty!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10