Translator

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Oh Christmas Tree - Craft Consortium


Hi everyone, today for my DT post at Craft Consortium I have been playing with another of their newly launched MDF products.



I started by adding a layer of Embossing paste through a stencil onto all sides of my tree and once dry added a couple of layers of Acrylic paint. I then highlighted my stencilling and the edges of the tree with some Gilding Wax and finished with lots of red berries using Nuvo Drops.



On my base I added a layer of Decoupage paper and some Mod Podge Sparkle onto my top Layer. I added small felt circles into my Candle bases and some Glitter Ribbon around the edges.

I finished by adding a floral arrangement and lots of sparkly snowflakes with Rhinestones in the centres.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and do check out Craft Consortium and follow them on Facebook and Instagram for regular inspiration and giveaways. 

Craft Consortium Products Used -

Craft Hugs, 
Julie x

2 comments:

  1. lovely project and I hope you soon feel a bit better, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creationJulie !!, lovely details !
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10