Translator

Saturday 11 October 2014

Doll Tag


Hi Everyone. I thought this week it would be nice to make a fun tag for my DT Post at Cheery Lynn Designs this week for a change.

My tag this week is pretty self explanatory but let me point out some of the layers to you. I started off cutting a layer of paper to cover my tag and used the Border Carnivale at one side, with the Anastasia Border at the other side. I also layered my Lattice Valance Border on each side to add a contrast of colour for more interest. My Horizon Fishtail Banners were paper pieced at either side to extend it slightly.


My heart was cut out and I added back in the inside part that I had die cut out. I layered Daughter twice for a shadow effect.


My butterflies were cut out in patterned paper and angel wing added to the back.


I used my tiny flowers to decorate my doll stamps dress, headband and shoes to give a little more texture. Finishing off with some gems, ribbon and stickles.

Hope you have enjoyed my post today and see you all next Saturday,

Julie x

Shop at Cheery Lynn for :





14 comments:

  1. Beautiful,Julie. I love the colour palette used on this and the doll stamp is just wonderful,I am loving her shoes,so sweet :)

    Have a lovely weekend

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the doll stamp and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderfull.....
    thanks for sharing
    really beautifull.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning tag Julie....love the design and fabulous details.
    Have a great weekend
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very lovely Julie! I love your tiny flowers and some beautilful details! Also thanks so much for your kind visit and comment on my blog :).
    I would like to follow you, but you don't allow us to subscribe to your newsletter or anything else (like Bloglovin'). could you install something else than the 'join' button which is no more usable (at least for me). Happy Sunday, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will sort something on to my blog. Thanks for pointing this out.
      Julie x

      Delete
  6. Oh what a fun tag Julie, very different, but so cheerful! Making super use of all those fab dies!!

    It was great to meet you today!! Hope we can catch up son again! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those doll stamps and you have made a wonderful job dressing and colouring her. The background you created with the CL dies is beautiful and I do like the way you have created the shadow with the word Daughter too. It really is a beautiful tag. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card with tag. It looks great. Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! This is fabulous, all those beautiful layered details…and the colours…..Oh the colours! Love them all - this is a real treasure! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julie,
    This is so wonderfull, I like the doll stamp and the way you dressing it and the colours are so beautifull! and also the dies ... so manny flowers and butterfly's! Great job and thanks for sharing! I hoops my English is good to read for you...I try to do my best! Have a nice creative week!
    great Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeously girly and pretty Julie. Wonderful little details throughout. Have a lovely week. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Julie! Cheery Lynn is very lucky to have you on their design team, because my list of dies is getting longer every time I visit you! This is fabulous! Love your girl's dress...amazing detail with that flower necklace! Just gorgeous! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a FANTASTIC creation, love every detail.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10