Translator

Saturday 18 October 2014

Wish You Were Here


Hi Everyone, Can you believe it's the weekend once again and only another week until the clocks change here in the UK and the dark winter nights are upon us.

For my Cheery Lynn Designs DT card I have used some more of the new release dies. I stamped my postcard stamp, shaded it with Distress added some crackles and mounted onto the Alpine Flourish Doily die. I totally love all the detail on this die and shaded it also with distress. It gives a stunning Vintage look. The clever thing with this die is you have the option of having a solid centre to stamp on, add a sentiment to or place your centre coordinating die piece into it for a lace look.


My binoculars I die cut out in Grey and Black cardstock slightly off setting for a shadow effect. I then put some Glossy Accents onto the lens area and rubbed a little distress over to highlight.


A pretty Vintage style flower and some black gems were added to finish my Parisian themed card.

Hope you all have a Crafty Weekend.


Julie x


Cheery Lynn New Release Dies Used:

Other Cheery Lynn Dies used:



19 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,fab colours and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very shabby chic and very beautiful - I love how your binoculars turned out, you have given them some lovely dimension and the lenses look so realistic. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that alpine flourish Julie I just treated myself to the icicle die so will have to put this on my wishlist. Your stamp works beautifully on this gorgeous vintage card you have made. The autumn darkness is certainly rolling in. Enjoy your fab weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Julie, what a beautifully soft and vintage piece! Your bird postcard is amazing and I love the Eiffel Tower! Beautiful vintage shades and such a gorgeous flower, just fabulous! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So do we in France. I don't like the clocks changes, especially in winter.
    But I love your card ! This new doily is really exquisite, and the stamps are great.
    Have a great Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Julie. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Julie,ah yes the dark nights coming soon....horrid :(

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do feel as though I am stepping through the streets of Paris on an Autumnal day with the sweet birds singing their songs of love to me.
    Gorgeous card brimming over with femininity.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah....Paris! Julie...a beautifull city! And also a beautifull card...I love it!
    Hug Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. So soft and beautiful, Julie. Loved the post card, Eiffel tower and the vintage flower...all perfect! Happy weekend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything gels so well together Julie. From the colours, papers, dies and stamps. Gorgeous.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful, just adore the rose, everything blends together so well. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a really beautiful card Julie, with the 'Tour Eiffel' in addition, I LOVE it! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's really a wonderful card, great details.

    ReplyDelete
  15. what beautiful edges and patterns on this lovely card Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Julie Love Paris ...
    Greetings Doris x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I so love anything to do with Paris! This is such a romantic and pretty evocation of the city! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh! So beautiful! Paris is fabulous and this card really brings back some memories! Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10