Translator

Saturday 16 May 2015

Live, Laugh and Love card and Exciting News to Share


Hi Everyone, today for my DT post at Cheery Lynn Designs I am sharing with you a card which was initially all cut out in White Card Stock. I then selected some feminine vintage shades in Distress Ink to define my layers.


This photo shows the start of my layers and you can see I have layered the Circle Classic die on top before layering on my next Doily. 


Notice the lace design now pops forward in the centre.


Close Up of my Sunflower.

And now for the exciting news I have been patiently waiting to share with you all. I recently applied to be on the talented Design Team at That Craft Place and was lucky enough to be chosen to be on their Mixed Media team and will post a project monthly for them. Hope you can join me next Sunday when I share my first post with them.

For those of you that don't know That Craft Place they are a bricks and mortar shop in East Sussex, England that carry a variety of my favourite products including Cheery Lynn Designs. They also do a Bespoke service of Laser cutting MDF and Stencils so please check them out HERE. They also have an online Facebook shop and a friendly natter and chatter group on Facebook. All the details can be found from their challenge blog HERE.

Hope you have a great weekend,

Julie x

Shop at Cheery Lynn for:


19 comments:

  1. Wow Julie , Congratulations !
    Stunning card fort CHEERY LYNN This day. Love the pastel Colors ! Stunning Flower and I love the use of Royal Scandinavian Doily !
    Have a Nice week end !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the soft colours on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. Your card is very beautiful, Julie. I love the layers you've created and the beautiful colors too.
    Congrats on your new design team. Really looking forward to seeing more inspiring work from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congratulations Julie!!! You'll be a real asset to their team. A beautiful layered card from you today. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Firstly congrats on your new DT spot Julie,they are super lucky to have you :)
    Secondly your card is beautiful,I adore the sunflower,really lovely
    Have a fab weekend
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...a beautiful card Julie, pretty punching and these layer's and the colors with Distress are so nice! Amazing to bechosen in the DT at The Craft Place...your a Lucky Girl! Enjoying and have fun and good times!!
    I"ll going follow your first project!!
    Have a nice weekend x Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big huge congratulations on your new DT position! I love that challenge blog and I'm so excited to see your inspirational makes!! Gorgeous card today, I love the soft pastels. Beautiful flower, wow!! Happy weekend, hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card Julie. I love white on white and then add your favourite colours. Congratulations on your DT post and I look forward to seeing it next Sunday. Have a Good weekend. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big congratulations on your DT spot! I have never played at that challenge, I need to check it out :)
    Your card is gorgeous! Love the pretty layers all nicely inked and the flower is amazing! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on you DT assignment, that is so exciting. Your lovely card is outstanding, I love the way you have done the spraying. Looks soft and touchable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done Julie on your latest DT adventure, you will be such an asset to them. I love the very feminine side to this card....great colours and design. Hope you are enjoying this amazing sunshine we have here this afternoon xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Firstly congrats on your DT spot, that's amazing news but not surprised you got it, you are so talented! The card is so funky, yet beautiful. I love the pastel shades xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card Julie !Lovely colors .
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Julie and congratulations on your DT appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Julie! Congratulations on your new Design Team posting at That Craft Place! How fun is that!! I can't wait to see what you create for them :) And now this card!! LOVE it! I LOVE your little sunflower in the corner :) Just lovely and so happy!! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this is just a stunning display of creative beauty! I just love all the layers and mix of dies! Congratulations on your new DT spot, I can't wait to see what you share with us! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card and so love those fabulous die cut layers and wonderful flower. Congrats on your new DT position!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your delicate card, so gorgeous once again!!! And the suflower is very lovely!! And regarding the news, I'm very happy for you, congratulations Julie!!! :) That's great news. Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations! No surprise that they have snapped you up! I love this beautiful card ! I must apologise for not getting here much lately, we have been travelling up and down for a while and now we're off to France for 3 weeks! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10