Translator

Saturday 23 May 2015

Documented Card


Hi Everyone, sorry I have been rather quiet in Blogland this week. One of my darling Siamese Cats - Simba took seriously ill over a week ago and has required 24 hour nursing, so all my energy has had to focus on him. I was back at the Vet yesterday and he now feels confident he will make a full recovery, I do hope so as he is a beloved member of our family. Today I am showcasing some more of the April 2015 New Release for my DT card at Cheery Lynn Designs as this week's challenge is - Make it Manly.


The French Flair Stackers have little piercing holes in them which compliments the new Pierced Banners and Pierced Stackers so well when layering up.


My ink pot I cut in patterned paper and added a little crackle glaze to it adding my feather which was cut out in patterned paper.


I added a little bling to my Fleur de Lis for interest.


I stamped my word Documented with Archival Ink. Notice also how the Lords and Commons Super Doily fits perfectly onto my Pierced Stackers.

Thanks for stopping by today I appreciate your visit and hope to pop by your Blog soon.

Julie x 

Shop at Cheery Lynn for:

Other Cheery Lynn Dies Used:


16 comments:

  1. Julie, you created a great card and I love the doily!
    Hope, your cat is better now!
    Hugs,
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Julie,in your usual very elegant style :)
    Oh no,I know how much you love your boys too,fingers crossed Simba is on the mend now,you must be worried sick,poor thing
    Big comforting hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that Simba is recovering well Julie. That must have been such a worry. Your masculine card is great with such an interesting mix of dies and shapes. Enjoy your weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Julie!! Love all the pretty diecuts and such a great choice of colors! Love every little detail on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful card Julie, you have really layered so many wonderful die cuts, gorgeous!! Sorry to hear Simba was ill, thank goodness he is on the mend now! happy long weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie ! Gorgeous card !
    Sorry for Simba , my cat " Achille " has also required nursery ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Julie, that is such good news about Simba, hope he continues to get better each day.

    Your card is stunning, so masculine and yet so beautiful. I love it! Big hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an amazingly beautiful elegant card with so many fabulous layers and awesome colours, Julie! So delicate and I love every detail on that stunning creation!
    Hugs :)
    Branka xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great news about Simba. It's great what TLC can do. Love your piece for today. It certainly is very masculine and I have never really mastered male cards. Hugs Rita xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad to hear good news about Simba Julie! We have two sister cats and they are definitely part of our family! What wonderful die cut layering on this - love the colors you used! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card Julie, beautifully layered! Hope your cat is going better?... Hugs, Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just love this - great layering and such lovely earthy colours. So happy to hear about Simba xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful papers and fabulous die cuts! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, this is lovely, Julie! I love all of the detailed die cut pieces-WOW! Love those little fleur de lis die cuts :) I hope your precious Simba is doing better, Julie :) XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic card -love all those layers in such perfect colours! Hope Simba is getting a stronger! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Julie, just seeing your post now and hoping that today finds Simba completely recovered. Our furry kids are so loved and when they are sick it's very frightening. Beautiful card , those dies are so amazingly intricate and lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10