Translator

Saturday 9 May 2015

With Love card


Hi Everyone,  today for my Cheery Lynn Designs DT card I am showcasing the new Lords and Commons Super Doily which compliments the other dies in the Lords and Commons range.


Let me show you my layers. I cut out my Stacker Frame and and then placed my Super Doily into this frame aligning up and holding it in place with low tack tape. I then shaded the edges with Milled Lavender and mounted onto Lilac Cardstock.


Next I replaced my doilies back into the centre of my card.


I cut out another Super Doily and added a square of lilac paper behind it. You will see I mounted this at a different angle and layered on my Shasta Daisy which had been shaded with ink and a little Flower Soft added to the centre.


To finish off my card I added the sentiment With Love, a few pearls and the little heart shapes from the waste of my Stacker Frame to the corners.

Thanks for stopping by today. 

Julie x 

Shop at Cheery Lynn for :
Other Cheery Lynn Dies Used:


14 comments:

  1. Good morning Julie a very pretty card with great layers, the card showing through from underneath is lovely. Enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Julie!! Love the soft pinks and purples together! You do amazing work with those fancy dies! Awesome flower too! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Julie,I love the colour but once again your flower steals the show :)
    Have a great weekend
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and so elegant! Love that daisy flower! Thank you so much Julie for all the inspiration!
    Samra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still queen of the dies in my eyes Julie. The flower in the middle really pops alongside those delicate colours.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore the whole card, the dies are fabulous but that Shasta Daisy has stolen my heart, it is truly gorgeous! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you use those gorgeous dies! A stunning card and such a pretty flower to take center stage! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Julie, love the doily die and your colour palette!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful! Love the fabulous die cuts and your wonderful flower. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your die cuts are so pretty with the purple showing through - a beautiful card Julie! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful-Just Beautiful, Julie! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really elegant card, Julie - there's something so serene about the symmetrical design.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10