Translator

Sunday 12 February 2017

A Boho Hello


Hi everyone, today for my DT card at Cheery Lynn Designs I am sharing some inspiration using their amazing new Dies from the Bohemian Collection on my card.


I love this new Hippie Herione, all the added details and size of this die cut make a great impact on any card or scrapbook layout. I cut her out in white card stock colouring her in with Copic Pens and mounted a layer of dark brown cardstock behind her hair for extra shading. I finished her off with feathers, a flower and bling.


My sentiment was layered 3 times with a drop shadow effect, I mounted onto my Pierced Stackers with an accent of my Mandala Doily in White Cardstock.

Adding lots of flowers, leaves and bling to finish my design.

Thanks so much for stopping by today,

Crafty Hugs, 
Julie x

Cheery Lynn Dies Used:

Bohemian Collection
B871 Bohemian Word 5 Piece Die Set
B870 Feathers 3 Piece Set
B868 Hippy Heroine 3 Piece Set
B865 Mehndi Botanicals - 4 Piece Set
B874 Indie Bouquet 6 Piece Set


Other Cheery Lynn Die Used
XL20 - Pierced Stacker #2 

12 comments:

  1. Your creation is so colourful and quit different from your other cards! But I like it!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie this is GORGEOUS!!! Love the colors, choice of dies and the way you so perfectly arranged everything!
    Stunning!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really beautiful, 'happy' card Julie, the girl is so lovely and I just love her gorgeous hair! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Julie, so 1970s! I love this new hippie die she is really great. Enjoy your evening xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hun this is stunning beautiful detail sweetie thanks for popping over to my blog hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word, this is my absolute favourite make of yours now Julie. I love that retro Bohemian look so much and this captures it perfectly......those dies are on the long wish list now!!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely design Julie! love the feather's in her hair, the colors and all the fun layered dies! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - those Bohemian dies are quite something - I love her swirling hair! Fabulous card, Julie, full of sunshine and happy days of peace and flower power.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and loving those dies! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Julie ,
    Really Gorgeous Card beautiful colors I Love It Julie !!
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julie, gorgeous bright colours. Loving how you've used all these gorgeous images. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10