Translator

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Dream Forever



Hi everyone, today for my DT card at Cheery Lynn Designs I am delighted to be sharing some more inspiration from their new Bohemian Collection on my Dream Forever card.


Have you noticed on Cheery Lynn's Stacker Dies you can get Stitched and Pierced details at the edges of these Dies or just left plain. I love all these extra touches of detail and when I looked at the details on my Mandala Doily, Cowboy Boots and Dreamweaver Dies I noticed all the Pierced details so I knew I wanted to use one of the sets of Pierced Stackers. I chose the Coved Rectangles and added an accent from the outer edge of my Mandala Doily at the edges.


My Cowboy Boots were cut out of Kraft Cardstock highlighting all the embossed detail with a Fineliner Pen and a little ink to age them. I layered the swirls and buckles on twice and added a brad onto the boot. Aren't they so cool !


I cut my Mandala Doily out of Kraft Cardstock and paper from Maja Design, layering it on top for contrast. Next I cut out the centre and added my Dreamweaver Die which had also been layered twice. I extended the tassels on my Dreamweaver and hid the joins with my pretty flowers.


I offset the feathers to look as if they are blowing in the wind and added some small feathers  that I pulled out of a feather pillow for added texture.

I finished with lots of pearls and a sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you manage to get some creative time  this week. 

Crafty Hugs,
Julie x

Cheery Lynn Dies Used -
I would Like to enter this in to the following Challenges:
Die-cut Divas - Use Red/Pink 
Creatalicious Challenges - #109 Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart Challenge Blog - #147 Anything Goes
Ooh La La Creations Challenges - Use Die Cuts  # 222
Craft for the Craic - Anything with 2 on it. ( Two Words )
Crafting With Friends - Challenge #37 - Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. Ohhh this is so beautiful Julie I love your dream catcher.
    Hugs Ghea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning dreamcatcher, Julie - I love the soft neutrals.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dies are beautifully detailed, I really love those wonderful feathers and the boots are beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, this is the most beautiful dream catcher I've ever seen!!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dream catcher and those boots were surely made for line dancing!!! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautifully detailed card, Julie! Love those diecuts, especially the feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Julie!
    This is such a beautiful, dainty card! You've really showcased the Cheery Lynn dies to perfection, and included so many lovely details. It is truly a feast for the eyes. I love Cheery Lynn dies but don't have the ones you've used today. I feel a big Cheery Lynn haul in my immediate future. You are definitely and enabler-lol!

    Hugs,

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous design Julie, the dream catcher is out of this world, love your card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. a Very creatieve dream catcher Julie...I love it!
    Beautiful Flowers and feathers and cowboy boots...great work!!!
    xx Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a delightful card! Love the dream catcher dies and your gorgeous colours, this is such a pretty make! Love it and so pleased you joined us over at OLL, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Julie, love the dream catcher you have created.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dream catcher on you card is simply stunning, the detailing and added pearls are gorgeous. The background paper looks fabulous on the kraft card and the cowboy boots- fabulous.Thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10