Translator

Thursday 23 February 2017

Up cycled - Decoupage Style


Hello, thanks for stopping by today. My DT post for Craft Consortium I have up cycled some China shoes I picked up just before Christmas at a Fundraiser.


I gave them a coat of Gesso and added my Decoupage Papers sealing them with Mod Podge. Once they were dry I have fun adding embellishments from Craft Consortium's vast range.

Here are some photos of my Vintage Styled Shoe.



And photos of my Funky Shoe.



Do check out Craft Consortium to see their vast range of stunning embellishments, paper pads and Decoupage papers on their web page and Facebook for inspiration and regular giveaways, you will also find them on Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram.


Crafty Hugs 
Julie x

10 comments:

  1. I think I have to take my old shoes out of the wardrobe...This is amazing Julie!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are adorable Julie....wish I had shoes like that to wear!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Julie, these shoes are stunning, you have transformed them so beautifully with the decoupage and embellishments, I particularly love the lace around the rose shoe - wow!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun, Julie! Love your upcycled shoe ornaments.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wouw so gorgeous Julie !
    These shoes do I wear to go to look really beautiful very nice for a ball.!
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shoes Julie and love how you've altered them. Anyone seeing them would think that's how they had always been, you made such a brilliant job with them. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply amazing to look at Julie..the pretty roses design is so fabulous on your shoe!!! Love how you think out of the box very time
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both shoe designs Julie x You have altered them in such a delightful way. Apologies for my lack of visits.....been so busy of late xx Sending my best wishes
    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of your shoe make overs are stunning. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My! These are FABulous! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10