Translator

Monday 16 July 2018

New Baby


Hi everyone, today for my DT card at Cheery Lynn Designs I am sharing a baby card using a couple of their Dies in the Whimsical range along with a selection of others.


You will notice I started tattering my layers of patterned paper adding onto my card with my Celtic Stacker die in-between. 


Next I added my pretty Doily layers and stamped sentiment. My Whimsical Giraffe I glued onto a pale green paper and fussy cut around.


My Whimsical Flower I cut out in pale green paper and layered my patterned flower on top twice which had been shaped on my Embossing mat to add dimension. Finishing with several gems on my card.

Cheery Lynn Dies Used -
XL21 Pierced Stacker #3

Craft Consortium - Wild Rose Paper Pad

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Crafty Hugs,
Julie x

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10