Translator

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Happy Birthday


Hi everyone, today for my DT post at Cheery Lynn Designs I’m sharing some inspiration using one of their gorgeous Stacker Dies which I just adore. It’s such a beautiful design at the edges that gives any style of card an elegant touch.



I started by die cutting my Stacker Dies in white cardstock and tattered my patterned layers of papers at the edges. I layered onto my card with foam strips for extra dimension.


My flowers were shaped on my Embossing mat adding ink into the centres and a gem. I arranged on my card with some leaves.

Cheery Lynn Dies Used -
B181B Build a Flower#1 Petals/Leaves

Crafty Hugs,
Julie x

5 comments:

  1. These diecuts are beautiful indeed! I like the colours you used for your card.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, Julie! I see Cheery Lynn is changing their name and what they sell. I'm a bit disappointed as I love their beautiful dies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Julie !
    Beautiful design, papers and diecuts.
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card! I love those greens and honesty is a reminder of our old garden! Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS card! LOVE the colors and design
    Have a nice day.
    Anneke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10