Translator

Wednesday 9 November 2016

Decoupage Pillow Boxes


Hi Everyone, today for my DT post for Craft Consortium I am showcasing a couple of their Festive Decoupage Papers from their amazing collection. I like to make pillow boxes to place small gifts in at Christmas time.

I started by gluing my Decoupage Papers on to cardstock and once dry I used my pillow box die and cut them out. The Decoupage Papers work far better in this die than normal cardstock as the don't crack along the seam.


Next the fun part of embossing my die cuts with different powders to compliments each pillow box.


My Snowflake was finished in the centre with this elegant Pearl and Diamanté embellishment.


My Poinsettia was finished with a Diamanté buckle which I added micro beads into the centre.

Please checkout Craft Consortium to see their vast range of stunning embellishments, paper pads and Decoupage papers on Facebook for inspiration and regular giveaways, you will also find them on Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram.

Thanks for stopping by today, your visit and comments are always appreciated.


Crafty Hugs,
Julie x


Craft Consortium Products Used:

Cheery Lynn Products Used:
B148 Holly Flourish
B146 Pine Branches
B342 Poinsettia Strip
DL175 Laced Pine Snowflakes
DL169 Snowflake 5

B610 Snowflake Set 1

13 comments:

  1. I love the shape of these pillowboxes. You decorated them so nicely!

    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both beautiful Julie, what a lovely gift holder...so individual. Keep snug, it has turned quite chilly hasn't it. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! I love the flourish on the red one! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boxes are gorgeous Julie - forget the gift, I would be happy with the box! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you really do make the most delicious things Julie, I agree with Anne....I'd be more than happy with just the box too!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightful boxes Julie and perfect for those little gifts, I'm sure I have that pillow box die and you've given me a great idea for one of my small gifts for the granddaughters. Thanks for the tip about the decoupage papers, must try it with some I've got. Huge hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous Julie, love the papers and wonderful foilage. Wonderful cabochons too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous Julie and so useful too. Love them to bits, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning as always. I think I'm going to buy some of these papers. Your decorations are BEAUTIFUL.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are gorgeous Julie, the box would be a beautiful gift all by itself! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow beautiful Boxes !!
    Decorations so lovely Julie .
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10