Translator

Thursday 12 January 2017

Cherish


Hi everyone, thanks so much for your visit today to see my DT post for Craft Consortium using the exquisite paper pad Bloom Beautiful.


I tattered the edges of my card adding some stitching for extra detail layering on my die cuts and stamped image which I triple embossed with clear powder.

Do check out Craft Consortium to see their vast range of stunning embellishments, paper pads and Decoupage papers on Facebook for inspiration and regular giveaways, you will also find them on Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram.

Sorry I am still struggling to visit your blogs at present but I am still not well, but I am trying to keep up via Instagram and Facebook just now until I feel better. Thank goodness my darling husband sets up all my blog posts for me and takes my photographs.

Crafty Hugs,
Julie x

Craft Consortium Products Used:


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Julie! Hope you are better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't say sorry Julie...I wish you get well soon! And so lovely that your husband help you with the blogpost!!! a Lovely card and so much joy to see all tahat layers en beautifull dies and little fowers! georguss!!
    Hug Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so lovely Julie,really elegant
    Sorry to hear you've not been feeling well, hope you get better soon
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Julie. Gorgeous papers and image. I'm so sorry that you're still not well. Take care of yourself. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry that you are not well Julie, I hope you have not got this horrible virus that is doing the rounds! The background paper is beautiful and I love the romantic image, it really is lovely. Take care. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Julie, love the image and wonderful papers. Get well soon, sorry to hear you are poorly.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10