Translator

Monday 18 December 2017

Decoupage Baubles


Hi everyone, this is a scheduled DT post for Craft Consortium as I take a break from Blogland and Facebook. Today I am sharing some inspiration with a small selection of the amazing Decoupage Papers and exquisite embellishments all available at Craft Consortium.


My MDF Baubles I rubbed some Gesso over with a baby wipe and once dry added a layer of Mod Podge and layered my Decoupage Paper on top. I sanded around the edges when this was dry with a small sanding block, this gives a lovely neat edge. I then added a layer of Mod Podge Sparkle ontop of my Decoupage papers for added sparkle.


To give the Vintage look around the edges of my Baubles I pressed the edges into my Versamark ink pad and heat set Embossing powder.


Now to the fun part of adding lots of pretty embellishments, flowers and diecuts to decorate my Baubles. Hope you enjoy looking at the photographs and you feel inspired to make some of these which would also look amazing hanging as tags on a gift bag.













Thanks so much for all your lovely comments and please do check out Craft Consortium and follow them on Facebook and Instagram for regular inspiration and giveaways..

Crafty Hugs, 
Julie x

Craft Consortium Products Used-

Decoupage Papers-

Always and Forever Collection-

Winter Woodland- 
Metal Vintage Acorn Charms

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful baubles Julie they will look perfect on your tree xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful assortment of ornaments, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!!!! These are GORGEOUS!!!
    Happy Holidays Julie!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10