Translator

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Friendship


Hi everyone, today for my DT card at Cheery Lynn Designs I am sharing some inspiration using the new Retro Television from their latest release.


I chose kraft card and a patterned paper that gives my card a Fifties feel to it. My TV was shaded with Distress ink at the edges adding a Tim Holtz Chit Chat sticker and a Photo Booth picture onto the TV.


Adding a Sweet Christine flower and a Dolly in white cardstock to pop my design.

Cheery Lynn Dies Used:
B943 Retro Television Die Set 
LSC16 Rectangle Stitch and Cut Tool 

Thanks for stopping by today.

Crafty Hugs,
Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10